Resin Casted Rose Necklace

We would like to welcome guest blogger Irit Shalom.
Today she will share some beautiful color casted jewelry pieces.

Hi crafty friends Irit here...with a  fancy necklace and a ring made in no time (unless the beading time counts).
A few days ago I made a red rose for another project. As I had a lot of ETI High gloss finish in red, I made 3 roses and added whatever was left to another mold to make a focal piece for a necklace.



By the way, I made a hole with a needle after a few hours of hardening, but then I didn't use it as I made a layered focal piece, so I just covered the hole with a rhinestone. But it shows you that holes can be easy to make without any drills.
And this is my finished jewelry with a ring made from one red rose and a focal piece made with metal base and some add- ons.

 



I want to thank ETI and Ann Butler, who made this guest blog post possible!

Labels: , ,